Monday, March 16, 2015

New Beginning! New Me!

I know it has been like a long time! eeekkkk! What can I say I let life get the best of me. But, I just had to tell you about my new beginning. You see I have struggled with health problems since I was young! I hate it. My sons have also suffered with things like allergies and asthma. My husband wasn't any stranger to the roller coaster of bad health either. I was sick and tired of all of us being sick and tired. I have tried so many things in an effort to get healthy and stay that way. About a month ago, I joined this online clean eating challenge. Hey it was free and we can all eat healthier! So I did it. Needless to say it changed me. I wanted more. With that being said I ordered the 21 Day Fix and Shakeology! Oh my goodness! Shakeology is like the best thing since sliced bread! lol! It has so many superfoods in it! I researched everything in it and was just so amazed! I then became a Beachbody Coach. I wanted to help others find what I had found and hopefully get healthy and fit! I am going to be posting my journey through this on this blog along with my homesteading things! If you are interested in joining me on this journey you can email me at mhtsmith@bellsouth.net. Till next time have a blessed week!
 
 
You can also go to my website and get a free account and look around at what all Beachbody has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment