Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day 2!

Howdy from the homestead!!! This week has been a little crazy. I have been helping with the PARCC test at our school. So I have been off schedule. EEEKKK! Not good with someone who doesn't do good with change! lol! Anywho, I did eat a Rolo today! Sooo, it is ok, I just start over and do better. I will not quit! I did the lower body fix with the 21 Day Fix DVD's!
 
 
Needless to say my legs are on fire!!! I am starting my second Clean Eating Challenge starting Monday! If you would like to be a part of this please email me at mhtsmith@bellsouth.net. This group is going to be awesome. I am doing something a little different. You can win a cup at the end of the challenge! Whoop! Whoop! Like how awesome is that! Now yesterday, I told you I would post my before and after pics. The first pic was taken when I first got the Fix Challenge. And NO I am not sticking out my stomach. lol! My husband asked me that, so I did stick out my stomach. All he could say was OH! Jeezzz Louise!!! Anywho, The second was like half way through. The last one was today. You can see that I am starting to get abs!!! Like yes, yes!!! LOL! Please don't judge I am not a professional photographer and I am not where I want to be yet! Ok, Drum roll please! bababababababa........
Yes I know, my bedroom is messy! Bahahahaha!!!! Well till next time hope everyone has a blessed evening!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment