Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day 1 again!!

As I told you in my last post I am going to tell you about my 21 Day Fix Journey. Yesterday, I finished my 1st 21 Day Fix Challenge. Today, I am starting over! I know a lot of people say ugh! I can't diet! I am always so hungry or my family won't eat that! Well I am here to tell you this is different! It is not a diet it is a way of life. A way to eat healthier for not only you but your whole family. There are TONS of recipes on Pinterest for the 21 Day Fix! A lot of them are for the crockpot for us busy moms. Also, I have some of the pickiest eaters around and they love these meals. For example, Today, I had 2 scrambled eggs with spinach and 3 pieces of bacon. For a snack, I had my Shakeology shake with a banana and peanut butter. Lunch, I had a wrap with lettuce, turkey, and dressing. For another snack, I had some grapes. For supper, I had beef tacos! So, now tell me you will be hungry or your family won't eat this way! lol! The workouts are amazing too. Now, having a rod in my back I do have to modify some things. But, it is ok as long as you keep moving and try the best you can. You will see results. Tomorrow, I will post my before and after pics from my first 21 Day Fix Challenge. Tell then have a great and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment