Tuesday, March 24, 2015

BeachBody on Demand

Today, has not been so good. I didn't eat hardly anything because of my crazy allergies. They had my ear and throat all swollen where I could hardly swallow or talk. Thank goodness for my steroid shot to help with inflammation in my throat. By the end of the day, I could drink my shake and do my workout. Awesome! Let me tell you that Upper Fix Extreme is pumping!! LOL! Anywho, I wanted to tell you about this cool thing called BeachBody on Demand. It is where you can stream workout videos on your tablet, computer, phone, etc. as long as you have an internet signal. It is AMAZING! It has workouts like Insanity, P90X, etc. You just log in, choose your workout, and BAM your done! You don't have to worry about bringing your DVD's along with you! It is awesome! And the price is like wow! So check it out at
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/Mhtsmith
If you have any questions just contact me at mhtsmith@bellsouth.net! Till next time have a blessed evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment